Tabletop Role-Playing Extravaganza!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tabletop Role-Playing Extravaganza!

A forum for us to keep updated on everything D&D, Shadowrun, Deadlands, and other such nerderies

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:56 pm

Latest topics

» The Briefing Room
The Briefing Room EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:02 am by Aisu

» Pandora Metroplex
The Briefing Room EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm by Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen

» ARES Corporate Tower
The Briefing Room EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm by Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen

» Space Station
The Briefing Room EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm by Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen

» Pandora location directory
The Briefing Room EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm by Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

The Briefing Room

Isaac
    Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen

Win : 0

Character sheet
    XP Progression :
    The Briefing Room Left_bar_bleue0/0The Briefing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Class: ditch digger

The Briefing Room Empty The Briefing Room

Post by Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen Thu May 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Sample post format: [Location; Date, Time]
    -------------------------------------
    [The Briefing Room; Day 1/Month 1, 18:00]

"So," Gabriel Ward said as he stretched his shoulders and neck from the long ride to Pandora, "this is where you will get your orders for missions and such. If you have any questions, you can either stop by here or contact my comm; it's a strictly professional contact number, so don't bother me with your personal business." He spoke with a kind of lax professionalism that let you know he was only joking, but really, he wasn't joking, don't call him with stupid shit.

"Remember, you have a very important job to do: protect this colony. That means from thugs, conspirators, aliens, intergalactic bombing, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. That's what you're being paid to do, and this colony needs you for that job. When you aren't on explicit orders from me, you keep the peace as you see fit: follow your own leads, keep civilians from harm, all that jazz. Anything you find regarding who is smuggling weapons into this colony should be reported immediately and directly to me."

Ward paused and straightened his posture from what little slack he had allowed into it, looking very seriously into each of the team's eyes.

"And above all else, never forget that you're in uniform. We are on a rock 6 months away from the rest of humanity. If we cant lead by example of the law, how can we expect anyone to follow?" he said, all tones of humor gone from his delivery.

"Unless you have further questions: Dismissed."
    Aisu
    Aisu

Win : 1

The Briefing Room Empty Re: The Briefing Room

Post by Aisu Thu May 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Project Dave asks if he can see personnel files on absolutely everybody living in the colony
    Ivellious
    Ivellious

Win : 9

Character sheet
    XP Progression :
    The Briefing Room Left_bar_bleue132556/136000The Briefing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (132556/136000)
    Class: Druid 20

Post by Ivellious Thu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Shaemus asks if there is any Drug trade among anyone, even semi-legally, and if there are any Ex-Military, Ex-Security, or Ex-Ares citizens within Pandora.
    Isaac
    Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen

Win : 0

Character sheet
    XP Progression :
    The Briefing Room Left_bar_bleue0/0The Briefing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Class: ditch digger

Post by Isaac "Gemini" Wolfen Sat May 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Gabriel raises his eyebrow at Dave's request. "Well, I suppose I COULD give you the personell files of everyone in the colony...if I even remotely had that kind of clearance. I can see what I can do, but I'm going to need to tell the higher-ups exactly why you need that kind of private information. Welcome to red tape, son...er, Project Dave."

Turning to Shaemus, Gabriel addresses his questions, "There is no indication of a major drug ring or anything of that nature, as we control all of those substances. If it's out there, it's covered up very well. But we haven't seen anything that would suggest that there is a drug trade. As for the ex-ARES, ex-Military, or ex-Security questions, anyone on this colony was either invited here after careful consideration or born here. I don't know offhand if there are or aren't, but there are upwards of 3 million citizens of Pandora. I feel like I can definitively say no ex-ARES, and probably not for the other two groups, unless you count those who have retired. I would need to be able to get Project Dave his information to answer your question definitively."
    Ivellious
    Ivellious

Character sheet
    XP Progression :
    The Briefing Room Left_bar_bleue132556/136000The Briefing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (132556/136000)

Post by Ivellious Sat May 21, 2011 10:45 pm

/ooc We had a plan a while ago. The squad was gonna go out into the slums and ask around quietly to buy some weapons to find the sellers. Dariel was gonna use his bamfin' charisma skillz, while the rest were gonna be acting as bodyguards or something. /ooc
    Clair
    Clair

Win : 3

Character sheet
    XP Progression :
    The Briefing Room Left_bar_bleue0/9000The Briefing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9000)
    Class: cleric 6/ Radiant servant 6/ contemplative 1/

Post by Clair Mon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Jack whispers to party "I have an idea guys, we can ensure the peace, if we control the underground. that way if there are any thugs or villains they would answer to us. if we organize the underground, lawlessness would disappear. that is the only way to ensure peace here."
    Ivellious
    Ivellious

Character sheet
    XP Progression :

Post by Ivellious Mon May 23, 2011 11:25 pm

How do you keep a thug from not acting like a thug? I say kill 'em. 's the only way to make sure they stop bein' a thug.

Last edited by Ivellious on Tue May 24, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aisu
    Aisu

Win : 1

Post by Aisu Tue May 24, 2011 3:02 am

I wish to analyze everyone's information to determine those most likely to be involved in black market activity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am